Having received some fabulous cartoon designs for our historical time-line, which followed on from our successful cartoon fruits and vegetables competition, I thought it apt to base this week’s quiz on the most famous cartoonist of them all… Walt Disney.
Here are twelve Disney questions. Good luck, the answers will be posted on Monday.
- What were the names of the two villains who worked for Cruella De Vil in the film 101 Dalmations?
- Which Disney Film, released in 1967, was based on a story that was written in the 19th Century?
- Which Disney princess has the ability to heal others?
- What are the names of Ursula’s two eels?
- True or False… Walt Disney was born in the Victorian Era?
- Which animal does the Sultan’s throne resemble in Aladdin?
- Which Disney princess has a raccoon for a sidekick?
- Who is only one of Snow White’s dwarfs that doesn’t have a beard?
- What is the name of Donald Duck’s sister?
- In The Sword in the Stone, what does Merlin call the Greatest Force on Earth?
- In Dumbo, where is Mrs Jumbo when the stork delivers her baby?
- What is the motto for the Rescue Aid Society in The Rescuers?