This week’s quiz takes a slightly different format and is all about chocolate bars. There is a clue for each one.
For example: “shhh! Don’t tell anybody.”
The answer to this clue is… Wispa!
See how many of the fifteen clues you can solve?
- Would you find this on a red planet?
- Football top and shorts for MacAvity?
- A raw carrot or stick of celery perhaps?
- Medieval musicians’ favourite chocolate?
- I promise to give you some additional support and encouragement!
- A price on my head?
- Ballerina’s favourite chocolate?
- Would you find this chocolate bar on a London bus?
- This chocolate bar looks good on a blanket!
- To mislead and confuse the issue!
- Could be The Romans, Brazil, Snowdonia or The Ancient Greeks
- Having so much pleasure in the Black Sea!
- Ninth place!
- Cocoa beans are put before a pantomime character!
- Millions of stars amongst the gas and dust, held together by gravity!