- What were the names of the two villains who worked for Cruella De Vil in 101 Dalmations?
Horace and Jasper
- 2. Which Disney Film, released in 1967, was based on a story that was written in the 19th Century?
The Jungle Book
- 3. Which Disney princess has the ability to heal others?
Rapunzel (she has the ability to heal through the magic powers in her hair)
- 4. What are the names of Ursula’s two eels?
Flotsam & Jetsam
- 5. True or False… Walt Disney was born in the Victorian Era?
False (but only just, Queen Victoria died in January 1901 and Walt Disney was born in December 1901)
- 6. Which animal does the Sultan’s throne resemble in Aladdin?
- 7. Which Disney princess has a raccoon for a sidekick?
- 8. Which is only one of Snow White’s dwarfs that doesn’t have a beard?
- 9. What is the name of Donald Duck’s sister?
- 10. In The Sword in the Stone, what does Merlin call the Greatest Force on Earth?
- 11. In Dumbo, where is Mrs Jumbo when the stork delivers her baby?
In the circus train
- 12. What is the motto for the Rescue Aid Society in The Rescuers?
We never fail to do what is right.