- Which Charlie and the Chocolate Factory character ends up going down the garbage chute?
- 2. What type of cheese does Mr Twit have stuck in his beard?
- 3. Boggis and Bunce are two of the farmers who give Fantastic Mr Fox a hard time. What is the name of the third farmer?
- 4. What was Roald Dahl’s occupation during World War II?
- 5. Which city is James Henry Trotter desperate to travel to in James and the Giant Peach?
- 6. Which of Roald Dahl’s books is an autobiographical book based on his experiences of growing up in the 1920s and 30s?
- 7. What is the name of the abandoned building (an old English name for a sweet shop) that Billy discovers in The Giraffe, The Pelly and Me?
- 8. What was the name of the television series (based on short Roald Dahl stories with unusual, and often sinister twists) that ran from 1979 to 1988?
Tales of the Unexpected
- 9. What is the name of the humorous Roald Dahl book based on a dyslexic vicar who often pronounced his words back to front?
The Vicar of Nibbleswicke
- 10. Which film, based on a Roald Dahl book, was released thirty years ago and starred Rowan Atkinson?
- 11. How many fairy stories are included in Roald Dahl’s book of revolting rhymes?
- 12. The original cast of Matilda have just released one of their songs to raise funds for the NHS. Which song did they choose? (P.S. This is worth listening to and I’m particularly proud because my niece, Ruby, is in it!)
When I grow up