Well done Nursery and Reception Friends you were all marvelous in the Early Years Trundle and a big thank you to everyone that came to support us on a crispy Autumn morning, we really appreciate it!
Take a look at this week’s school newsletter to see more about our Early Years Trundle:)
Also a huge well done for finishing your first half term Nursery Friends. What a super start!
30/10/17 – Week 1
This week …
We are learning about Halloween and Bonfire Night.
We are starting to look at letters and numbers…
Sound of week – ‘s’
Number of week – ‘1’ Read Sound&Number of the week letter for explanation.
Book of the week – ‘Room on the Broom ‘ by Julia Donaldson
Song of the week – ’10 Sparkling Fireworks’
Things to note…
- Please can your child bring back any books they have borrowed so we can sort and replenish the library with new ones.
- Green groupers please return the Story Sacks on Monday 30th October.
- In the mornings please remember to place Wow’s and Reading Leaves in the tray in the Nursery entrance. This will ensure they are read as soon as possible as sometimes we have very busy days and they may get missed in the book bags. Thank you so much.
- After our half term holiday Music shall take place in the Music Chalet on a Wednesday morning instead of Friday.
- Over the holiday please can you help us collect Yakult/Activia bottles and can your child bring in one clean (no label) glass jar of any shape or size, with its lid.
Have a fabulous break
The Nursery Team