It was lovely to see everyone at Journal Sharing on Thursday and thank you so much to those Mummies who helped us on our walk around Marshalswick. Nursery behaved beautifully and had great fun spotting interesting plants along the way – we are very proud.
We are now ready for our school trip to the zoo!
Our ducklings have gone on holiday before going back to the farm. Thank you Mrs Orde for looking after them for us, we are very privileged. We will keep you up to date on their progress.
04/06/18 – Week 1
The last half term is here!
Over the next couple of weeks we will be learning about minibeasts.
This week we are looking at butterflies.
Sound of the week – ‘z’
Number of the week – has finished! This term we will be exploring shape and number problems together. The children are welcome to bring in items that are linked to a mathematical experience they have had but it is not a necessity.
Story of the week – ‘The Hungry Caterpillar’ by Eric Carle
Song of the week – ‘There’s a tiny caterpillar on a leaf’
Things to take note…
- Now the Summer weather is here please can we remind you to ensure your child wears closed toe shoes to Nursery. No crocs or sandals please.
- Our Magic Maths Morning will take place on Thursday 7th June – 9 until 10am – this event is for parents/carers and children
- Our school trip will be an all day event on Monday 2nd July – please let us know if you would like to volunteer to help us.
- Nursery Sports Day – Tuesday 26th June @ 11.10am
- Nursery Leavers Ceremony – Tuesday 17th July @ 11am.
Have a lovely half term break.
See you soon
The Nursery Team