05/06/17 – Week 1
The last half term is here! We hope you have had a lovely break.
Over the next couple of weeks we will be learning about minibeasts.
This week we are looking at butterflies.
Sound of the week – ‘y’
Number of the week – has finished! This term we will be exploring number problems together. The children are welcome to bring in items that are linked to a mathematical experience they have had but it is not a necessity.
Story of the week – ‘The Hungry Caterpillar’ by Eric Carle
Song of the week – ‘There’s a tiny caterpillar on a leaf’
Things to take note…
- Now the Summer weather is here please can we remind you to ensure your child wears closed toe shoes to Nursery. No crocs or sandals please.
- Please can you help us collect kitchen rolls for our junk modelling.
- Fun and games at our Magic Maths Morning on Thursday 8th June @ 9 until 10am.
- We are looking forward to receiving your confirmations for our trip to the Zoo!!
- Leaver’s ceremony date tbc
Have a super weekend
The Nursery Team